Download Our Employment Application Form (PDF)
Employees are Colgan Air’s biggest asset.
That’s why we invest so much in empowering our staff.
If you prefer a job where no two days are the same and enjoy the excitement of aviation, then Colgan Air could be a great match for you.
Line Service Technician/Aircraft Refueler (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Essential Job Functions:
- Line Service Technicians are responsible for fueling, towing and cleaning of aircraft. A one-of-a-kind job!
- This is a unique & exciting job opportunity that does not require experience to apply – On the job training provided
- Perfect for college students to work around their school schedule
- Competitive pay
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Shift schedules are: 5 am – 1 pm & 1 pm – 9 pm Monday-Friday, 5 am – 1 pm and 1 pm – 7 pm Saturdays and Sundays
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check
- Full time positions include medical, dental and life insurance, and retirement plan benefits
How To Apply:
Please submit a completed application to Colgan Air Services, 2709 Fanta Reed Rd., La Crosse, WI 54603 or email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenger 300 Captain
Colgan Air Services is currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated and hard working Challenger 300 Captain. The full-time position would be a part of a three pilot team. The candidate should have extensive knowledge of pilot and flight operations, FAA regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, aircraft flight manuals and other technical data appropriate to aircraft operations.
The ideal candidate would have experience in planning and managing the safe operation of flights in accordance with aircraft and weather limitations, ensuring aircraft is inspected, loaded and equipped properly, and ensuring compliance and adaptation with the demands of a flexible flight schedule when necessary.
Position requires strong communication, flexible work schedule, the ability to travel and conducting oneself in a professional and respectful manner that personifies our company’s values.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Challenger 300 type or equivalent rating, preferred
FAA First Class medical certificate
FCC Radio License
Required Hours of Flight Time:
- 4500 Total Fixed Wing
- 1000 Jet Time
- 1500 PIC
Aircraft based out of KLSE. Must relocate if necessary.
Primarily domestic travel but must be able to travel internationally without restrictions.
Must pass all drug screens, background and security checks and prove eligibility for employment in the United States.
Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
Ability to act under pressure and be adaptable to change on a constant basis.
How To Apply:
Email resume and cover letter directly to Christopher Colgan at email@example.com