Download Our Employment Application Form (PDF)
Employees are Colgan Air’s biggest asset.
That’s why we invest so much in empowering our staff.
If you prefer a job where no two days are the same and enjoy the excitement of aviation, then Colgan Air could be a great match for you.
Line Service Technician/Aircraft Refueler (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Essential Job Functions:
- Line Service Technicians are responsible for fueling, towing and cleaning of aircraft. A one-of-a-kind job!
- This is a unique & exciting job opportunity that does not require experience to apply – On the job training provided
- Perfect for college students to work around their school schedule
- Competitive pay
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Shift schedules are: 5 am – 1 pm & 1 pm – 9 pm Monday-Friday, 5 am – 1 pm and 1 pm – 7 pm Saturdays and Sundays
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to pass a background check
- Full time positions include medical, dental and life insurance, and retirement plan benefits
How To Apply:
Please submit a completed application to Colgan Air Services, 2709 Fanta Reed Rd., La Crosse, WI 54603 or email the completed application to email@example.com.
Front Desk Receptionist (Part-Time)
Colgan Air Services, a family-owned business on the airport, is seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and organized individual to provide outstanding service to our customers! This is a great job for college students as we are flexible with schedules and work around your classes.
Greet customers, answer the telephone and handle incoming fuel requests. Handle the needs of pilots, passengers and crew members. Uphold high standard of quality in workmanship and customer service.
This position works weekends, some holidays and some weekday evenings to cover when employees take time off. Weekday evening shifts are from 3 – 8 pm and weekend shifts are 7 am – 1 pm or 1 pm – 7 pm. Opportunities to work extra hours available.
Essential Job Functions
1. Make customers feel appreciated by giving exemplary customer service.
2. Receptionist duties including directing incoming calls and handling customer requests.
3. Work with and coordinate line service/fuel calls and requests.
4. Maintain security by controlling access to ramp.
5. Computer invoicing of front desk items.
8. Make hotel/car reservations.
9. Arrange catering as needed.
10. Assist customers with service calls as needed.
11. Perform light cleaning duties.
12. Administrative work as assigned.
13. Other duties as assigned.
- Customer service experience desired
- Clerical experience desired
- Good math skills
- Ability to use all office equipment
- Pleasant telephone voice
- Excellent interpersonal skills